Winter Pastel

December 9, 2014

Location: Museum Plein, Amsterdam


DSC_7692 Gucci Soho disco Bag, polka dot tights, Pink Shirt, Tamara Chloé2


Hey everyone


First of all I want to apologize for my absence for over a week. I needed some time off but to be honest I missed blogging so much, I am happy to be back with a brand new post again.

Winter time doesn't mean we have to dress in all black outfits all the time. Even summer pastels are appropriate when mixed well like I did with this outfit. I mixed the colors mute pink and lilac and paired it with black and brown for a winter look that doesn't scream summer but is still fun and bright enough to cheer up a gloomy day.

I love mixing textures like: leather, lace and suede. It  makes and outfit appear interesting without being too over powering like when you mix tons of different colors. I kept it all pretty simple because as you know I have been more in to the "less is more" look lately. It is fun to see my own style evolving into something more effortless and clean while keeping the fun twists I am so fond of.


DSC_7891 Brown Soho Disco bag, Studded Black leather gloves, Tamara Chloé

DSC_7643 Over The knee Boots, Brown Gucci disco bag, Polka dot tights, Pink shirt, Studded black gloves2
DSC_7903 Studded fimgerless leather gloves, Tamara Chloé
DSC_7787 Soho Disco bag, Polka dot Tights, Studded fingerless leather gloves, pink shirt, Tamara Chloé2
DSC_7845 over the knee boots Gucci, soho disco bag
DSC_7896 Gucci disco bag, studded leather fingerless gloves, polkadot tights, Tamara Chloé
DSC_7718 Over The knee boots, Gucci Soho bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_7869 Over the knee boots, Soho Gucci disco bag, Tamara Chloé

I was wearing: Shirt: I love Mode Amsterdam // Skirt: Vila // Over-the-knee boots: Unisa (sold out) but I love this pair too here // Bag: Gucci here // Gloves: Haastje Repje Amsterdam but I love this pair too here // Tights: Hunkemoller


Get similar items:









I am obsessed with these studded leather fingerless gloves I scored at the cutest store in Amsterdam called: Haastje Repje. This pair adds edge to literally any outfit I can think of and with this outfit being a little dressy I thought these studded beauties were perfect for that polished yet casual look I was looking for. Add over-the- knee boots for that modern  and "on trend" feel and this outfit is perfect for almost every occasion. What do you think?


The holidays are coming up real soon and I have lots of gift ideas and outfit inspiration I want to share with you in the next few posts coming up so stay tuned.

In the meantime  I want to wish you all a fabulous day and thanks again for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé

 Don't forget to join me on:







19 comments:

  1. hi dear, you're fab as always..i like your tights and gloves
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong woman on a strong location. Beautiful.

    http://www.streetstylecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! really love the tights with with pastel top. who doesn't love a Gucci bag :) Fabulous gloves. You look great!

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super lovely winter style idea - love how the tights nailed the whole look together!! Wishing you the best of the holidays!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is beautiful!
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful!!!! Love the Boots and Bag really much!!!!

    CHECK OUT the Worldwide Giveaway on my Blog!!!

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannette, I will check out your giveaway soon!

      Delete
  7. Excellent and elegant look, I love the style with over the knee boots ! made for you !
    Dan ' ( producer and compositor ) for Tanya WALL ....♥ Hello from our 2 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dan!
      Great to see you stop by again;)

      xx

      Delete
  8. amazin look, dear)))))) ur lookin sooooo good in pastel colors)))))))) like the location, also...
    xoxo my luv))))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look and I love the bag!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete