Monday Cravings

November 3, 2014

_________________________________________________________

Currently Craving Collage(2)




_____________________________________________________________



Happy Monday everyone


I am starting the week with a few favorites I have been eying for a little while and wanted to share with you.

 When it comes to makeup, I just love the colors of the Urban Decay Flushed palette   which are absolutely perfect for fall. The colors are not too bright but are enough to give us that peachy winter glow. I already own the Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes, and I am completely obsessed as the colors stay put and are so beautiful and warm toned. Now how about the Blue Michael Kors Selma bag? I just gifted myself the bright red version which you will see in an outfit post asap, but for some reason my head can't let go of this blue stunner of a beauty. 

When it comes to heels, I have been dreaming of the burgundy Valentino rock stud slingbacks for a while now, but how fun are these multi-colored numbers?  They would look amazing with distressed jeans or a simple black dress for the holidays and will go perfectly right into spring and summer also. What do you think? A fun Tee saying: Coco made me do it?  Doesn't this quote apply to all of us? 

I received the La Tulipe perfume from my best friend as a gift while I visited L.A. this Spring. I have been using it every day, and the scent is floral, sweet fresh and light and very luxurious. The bottle has been empty for a while now. So it is time to grab a new one like immediately!  This particular perfume would also make a perfect Christmas gift, as everyone I know loves this scent.

Being a total hat freak this black piece and the grey version need a place in my closet as they will go with nearly every outfit possible and how about the perfect scarf?  A bright red plaid scarf will brighten up any fall day. Hats and scarves are such simple and casual items but in my eyes an absolute must-have for this season.

A flowing trench? Yes, please. A sheer trench? Oh yeah, I need! You can find this piece in white as well, as I have been unable to pick and choose which one I want more. I have a feeling I will have to grab them both because I just love them too much LOL.


Find more of my current cravings below and enjoy an amazing start of the week everyone. 

With love Tamara Chloé








Don't forget to join me on:


 

14 comments:

  1. wow cute things..i love valentino shoes and mk bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday to you too, Tamara! Well, Im now craving for all these things too, the flushed palette is one of my fav as well, those shades are so light and delicate. Also, I just want the plaid scarf and the fedora, both are a must have for the winter! Hope you get all of these soon and that the new week will be amazing for u, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilli, I can't wait to try out the flushed palette soon!

      Delete
  3. They're all very beautiful and quality pieces..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are Beauty! Thanks for your feedback x

      Delete
  4. Nice!!! Love the blue Bag, Shoes, Hat and Scarf :D GREAT Wishlist!!!

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your choices and I mean it all! You have an amazing eye for style my friend!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those killer Valentinos will forever be on my wish list!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete