50 Extraordinary Xmas Decoration Ideas

December 18, 2013

 



Hey everyone

Only six days away from Christmas and I am still in the midst of decorating my place.
A fresh green tree has been up for a week now, although I keep picking new decorations and adding final touches.
I thought I could share some stunning inspiration I found on the Internet while searching for decorating ideas!
If you are like me, you are still on the look out for pretty color schemes and table decor settings
Enjoy! 
























All images taken from Pinterest.


Home decor is one of my big passions. A passion I share with my mom who happens to be an interior stylist.
I love beautiful surroundings and I can even feel slightly depressed when I am in a place that's not warm and well taken care of.  Ever since I was a young girl, I would fidget with cute candles, flowers and ornaments.
I even bring them when I travel and put them up in my hotel room.
It is so important to feel happy in your home and Christmas time definitely brings that special fuzzy feeling we all want for our home right?

My mom has some amazing Pinterest boards up on her account. If you would like to check out thé most amazing inspiration for both decor and fashion and even fitness videos! Make sure you check out her Pinterest boards right: here
I promise you! You will love it!

 So how about you? Have you finished decorating yet? I am curious for your thoughts.

Enjoy a wonderful day everyone!

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on


8 comments:

  1. fabulous post sweetie! I am completely blown away by these fun and creative decoration ideas. Looks so magical! Thanks kindly for stopping by, hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love these non-traditional/unusual ideas.
    Pinning a bunch right now :)
    x atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamara! Home decor is one of my big passion as well so I totally agree with your words. How cool your mom is an interior stylist! I think is very important to feel cosy, warm and protected in the place you live, thats what at least we call it as home. I have finised my decorations last weekend, have made the tree, the Nativity and all the little stuff around house. Now miss only the food and the big feast!:P Your inspiration is outstanding, love to browse this kind of images, make me daydrem!:) Hugs and kisses my dear friend, have a goodnight and a great day tmw!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of these are rather unusual but so fun and cool! I keep it simple with my holiday decorating but if I had a bigger place I'd love to go al out. You must get some great design ideas from your mom!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???
    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back

    My Blog: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/sheinside-must-haves.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is some of the most amazing Christmas decor I have ever seen!
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing location and decoration! <3 you have a amazing nice taste ! <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete